Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome 2011!

It's time for a fresh start!  Here is my new blog that I will update regularly so you can see the great changes I have been making in my clients' homes.  There is lots to be excited about this year!  Great trends that are easy to incorporate into any decor.  Also, spicy colors to keep our spirits up and our rooms intriguing.  Finally, there are some wonderfully designed fabrics to enliven our furniture and ease us into our day.  Let's get started!

For my new Blog Buddies, I am posting lots of images from last year's blog on Flickr so you can have lots of before and after images to peruse at your leisure.  I recommend looking at the images in their "sets" so you can see better before and afters.  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/interiorsbyjackiebrown/sets/

I would love to be friends!  You can find me on Facebook and see some of my newest projects:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Interiors-by-Jackie-Brown/369786229552

Feel free to drop me an email with a question or comment about any image you see on any of my "sites".
interiorsbyjbrown@hotmail.com.

My Website is in the works!  The website address is:
http://www.interiorsbyjackiebrown.com/
When it's up and running, I would welcome any feedback. 

I'm so grateful to all the wonderful clients I have been blessed to work with and my business just keeps growing!  Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! 
Now...on to what you really want...BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS!  Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment