Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Preparing for greatness

Lots is going on in my little corner of Tulsa!  I did lots with my kitchen makeover today - converted a stock cabinet to a wine bottle cabinet; made a custom wine glass holder to fit under another cabinet (are you sensing a theme here!?  I'm thirsty!).  I also did more priming on the final cabinet doors.  Tomorrow they will get their three coats of ivory enamel on one side (I like three coats of paint for a light color since it's a high use area!) and Friday (OMG it's WEDNESDAY!) they will get their other side painted.  I will install on Saturday and take some more pics for you guys (and my inlaws who are loving stopping by for progress reports).  It's been a long road - and there is still a few miles to go.  I will begin the backsplash tiling next week.  Here is my tile:
http://www.mosaictilestone.com/Imperial-Trellis-Tile-Crema-Marfil-Polished-Whi-p/89.htm

L.O.V.E.  When I ordered it, I spoke with the gal who designed it...so sweet! 

Also, I was preparing the photos I took of the Tulsa Designer Showcase spaces I will be remodeling and found several older projects I uploaded to my Flickr account...check 'em out:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/interiorsbyjackiebrown/





Once I get the Designer Showcase photos processed and labeled...I will share them with you!  OMG the spaces are rough, but that just means they will shine brighter in the end. 

My wish for you all is to feel at home...more soon!  J-

No comments:

Post a Comment